Email and Calendaring
Centralized email services for the McGill community.
Telephone, Network and Wireless
Telephone, voicemail, wired and wireless network services for the McGill community.
- Computer and Network Security
- Contact Lists for Mobile Devices (CL2Go)
- eduroam - Roaming Wireless Authentication
- Fax via XMedius
- Mobile Device Purchases
- Network and IP Management for LAN Administrators
- Telephony at McGill
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Voice Mail Desktop Messaging
- Wired Network Connectivity
- Wireless Network Connectivity
- Wireless Access to McGill's network from the MUHC
- Wireless Connectivity in REZ
- Wireless Connectivity on McGill's Inter-campus Shuttle Bus
Teaching and Learning
Tools to enhance the learning experience and manage courses and course evaluations.
- Academic Laptop Program
- Active Learning Classrooms
- Classroom Audiovisual Support Services
- Classroom AV Instructions tool
- Exam Scoring and Scanning
- Lecture Recording for Instructors
- Lecture Recording for Students
- Mercury Online Course Evaluations for Faculty and Staff
- Mercury Online Course Evaluations for Students
- myCourses for Instructors
- myCourses for Students
- Polling @ McGill
- Quiz and Survey Authoring Software (Respondus)
- Secure Exams
- SMART interactive whiteboards and interactive podiums
- Videoconferencing for Teaching and Learning
myMcGill, Minerva and Other Systems
Systems to support business and administrative tasks.
- Athletics On-Line Services
- Banner (Internet Native Banner)
- Business Intelligence
- Charlotte Intranet for UA
- Course Equivalency System
- Data Warehouse Service
- Facilities and Space Mgt. System (FAMIS)
- GDEU - Government Reporting/Analytics
- James Database for UA
- McGill Alumni Website
- McGill in Mind
- McGill MarketPlace (e-procurement)
- McGill Shuttle Bus Tracker
- Minerva for Faculty and Staff
- Minerva for Students and Guests
- myMcGill (Portal)
- Online Surveys via LimeSurvey
- Online Surveys, Quizzes and Forms in Office 365
- Present Time Management System
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Graduate Admissions Processing (uApply)
- uMobile (McGill Mobile Device Billing Management)
- Visual Schedule Builder (VSB)
- Web Reports (via BOE Server)
IT Services for Research
Doing research at McGill? These services may be especially useful to you.
Tools for Service Centres
Tools to manage customer interactions and support frontline service functions.
Logins and Passwords
Authentication credentials required to access most IT Services.
Computers, Servers and Printing
Computers on campus, file storage, printing, server hosting and administration.
- Academic Laptop Program
- Administrative Computer Renewal Program
- Backup Service
- Computer Labs
- Data Centre Hosting
- File Storage and File Management
- Hardware and Software Support
- IT Asset Management System
- Oracle Database Administration
- SAN File Storage
- uPrint - Campus Printing for Faculty and Staff
- uPrint - Campus Printing for Students
- Virtualization Server
Free and for-purchase software for the McGill Community.
Services to record and play audiovisual content in classrooms and across campus.
Web and Content Management
McGill's Web Management System and services to support web content and collaboration.
- Document Management Solutions
- Knowledge Base Service
- McGill Channels
- Office 365 services:
- Web Hosting
- Web Management System
Do-it-yourself enhancements and checklists to secure your information and equipment.
IT Support and Training
IT support and training provided through the IT Service Desk.