Note: you can download the information provided below in PDF format by clicking here: Information for Local Community Partners [.pdf]
Applicants are required to provide a letter of support from a community partner as part of their PFF Community Leadership Program application package.
Laura Di Maio
Internship Offices Network
Leacock Building, Room 307
ion [at] mcgill [dot] ca
Students must include the following items in their application package:
- A cover page for your application package with your name, an abstract of your project (max. 100 words, should answer the questions who? what? where? when?
Note: you can download the information provided below in PDF format by clicking here: Information for Referees [.pdf]
PFF Community Leadership Program Fellows are expected to start their projects within six months of the announcement of the final Fellowship recipients.
- September 1, 2013: Application process opens.
- September 17, 2013 (Time and Place TBA): Information session #1.
- October 7, 2013 (Time and Place TBA): Information session #2.
- January 9, 2014 (Time and Place TBA): Application workshop.
- February 3, 2014, 12:00 PM (EST): Deadline for submitting applications.
- February 4 to March 21, 2014: Selection process.
- March 2014: Fellows announced.
- April 2014: Mandatory pre-departure session for Fellows with int
Community-based change. Student-led innovation.
The PFF Community Leadership Fellowships offer extraordinary opportunities to young McGill students with innovative ideas, helping them to bring sustainable and positive social change to the communities in which they work.