First winter in Montreal? Curious? Worried? Excited? Not sure what to expect?
Get ready with Winter 101!
Timbits & hot cocoa will be provided while you learn about:
- Staying cozy and warm
- thermometer reading and wind-chill factors
- Shopping for winter clothes on a budget
- Winterizing your apartment
- Fun outdoor winter activities
- Montreal's underground city
Zofia Czajkowska from Counselling Services will also be on hand to give you some tips about how to avoid the "winter blues" and make the most of your winter term.
If you are unavailable, please note that another Winter 101 workshop will be offered on:
Wednesday, November 13th from 2:30 - 4:30pm