What kind of immigration information do you need today?
- I am applying for immigration documents from outside of Canada
- I am renewing my immigration documents from within Canada
- My immigration documents have expired - what should I do?
- I am inviting family to visit
- I plan to travel to the US and may need a visa
- I want to know about becoming a permanent resident of Canada
How do I correct an error on my CIC immigration document?
These are the instructions provided on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website:
If there is an error on your immigration document:
- complete a Request to Amend Record of Landing, Confirmation of Permanent Residence or Valid Temporary Resident Documents form, and
- send it to the Query Response Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.