Quick Links

New Agricultural and Environmental Science students can avoid line-ups...



New Canadian students in Agricultural and Environmental Sciences can avoid line-ups and get their ID cards once they have registered by going to Laird Hall, Room 106.The opening hours can be found on the Student Information website (www.mcgill.ca/students). Students must be registered for at least one Fall term course, and need to bring their McGill ID number, valid photo ID, and the documents used to prove citizenship status.