- Have the courts overstepped their jurisdiction in interpreting passenger rights regulation around the globe and does this ultimately benefit passengers as intended?
- What are the future prospects for passenger rights legislation in Europe and elsewhere?
- What is the legal exposure of air navigation service providers and airports as a result of flight delays, cancellations and denied boarding?
- What are the US regulatory rules on airline advertising of services and fares and where are they applicable?
- What are the new and emerging threats to civil aviation?
- Will enhanced security procedures further dampen passenger demand an threaten airline financial viability?
- What updates are needed to the Tokyo, Hague and Montréal Conventions to better address terrorism?
- What have the ICAO security audits revealed?
- How are the aviation insurance markets coping with terrorist risks?
Chair: Yaw Nyampong - Editor, Annals of Air and Space Law, McGill University