- What are appropriate airline, airport, ANS and manufacturer strategies in responding to the identified challenges?
- Should we pursue sectoral or geographic approaches to environmental protection?
- The work of the UNFCC and GIACC
- What does the future hold?
- Does liberalization of air transport services enhance or jeopardize industry economic health?
- What are the rights of the passenger against excessive taxation?
- Can we design a security system and culture that is both effective and efficient?
Chair: Prof. Paul Stephen Dempsey - Tomlinson Professor of Law and Director of the Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University
Folasade Odutola - Director, Air Transport Bureau, ICAO
Daniel Calleja - Director of Air Transport, European Commission
Graham Lake - Director General, CANSO
Air Transport, Air & Space Law and Regulation Workshop and Conference, April 12-16, 2009, Abu Dhabi (UAE)
The Institute of Air & Space Law hosted a Workshop and Conference on Air Transport, Air & Space Law and Regulation, in collaboration with the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) of the United Arad Emirates in Abu Dhabi, from April 12 to 16, 2009.
Please note that this list is not up-to-date. Visit eScholarship@McGill to see available eTheses from the Institute of Air and Space Law.