Powerpoint presentations of some of the speakers are available on the conference website.
10th Annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability and Insurance
22-23 June 2017
This event brings together world-leading aviation liability and insurance experts to address the following topics:
- Recent Developments in aviation liability and insurance
- Comparative Jurisprudence under the Warsaw System and the Montreal Convention of 1999
- Liability of airlines, airports, maintenance providers & ANSPs
- Products liability of Manufacturers and Lessors of Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Governmental liability
- Challenges of settlement
- Consumer protection regulation & litigation
- Unruly passengers and liability for acts of unlawful interference
- Accident investigations, Annex 13 & criminalization of international aviation
- Regulation of drones and liability of operators
This is the 10th Annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability & Insurance. Prior Conferences were held in:
- Toulouse 2008
- Montreal 2009
- Amsterdam 2010
- Montreal 2011
- London 2012
- Montreal 2013
- London 2014
- Montreal 2015
- Edinburgh 2016
In addition, the conference will host a luncheon and reception/dinner to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.
This seminar is accredited by a recognised provider for 8.5 hours of continuing legal education.
Formation d’un dispensateur reconnu aux fins de la formation continue obligatoire pour une durée de 8.5 heures.
The detailed programme can be found here.
Please click here for more information on logistics and where to stay during the Conference.
To register and pay for the conference online, please visit the online registration site.
Alternatively, you can also register by fax or regular mail with this form.
The 10th Annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability and Insurance is generously sponsored by:
Gold Level Sponsor
Silver Level Sponsor
Bronze Level Sponsor
Come early and enjoy the Montreal Grand Prix, 9-11 June 2017
Stay late and enjoy the Montreal Jazz Festival 28 June - 8 July 2017
Ranked as the world’s largest jazz festival by Guinness World Records, the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal hosts some 30 countries, 3,000 musicians and public entertainers, 1,000 concerts and activities—two-thirds of them free – in 15 concert halls and on 8 outdoor stages, welcoming more than 2 million visitors to the city, from noon to midnight!