- Do harassment, delay and inconvenience of the travelling public dampen demand for air transportation?
- What impact will Machine Readable Travel Documents [MRTDs] have on security facilitation?
- What is the future of registered or trusted traveller programmes?
- What are the cultural and privacy issues surrounding full body scanning?
- Are health concerns regarding security technology justified?
Chair: Jim Marriot - Chief Aviation Security Branch, ICAO
- What are the new and emerging threats to civil aviation?
- Will enhanced security procedures further dampen passenger demand an threaten airline financial viability?
- What updates are needed to the Tokyo, Hague and Montréal Conventions to better address terrorism?
- What have the ICAO security audits revealed?
- How are the aviation insurance markets coping with terrorist risks?
Chair: Yaw Nyampong - Editor, Annals of Air and Space Law, McGill University