- What are appropriate airline, airport, ANS and manufacturer strategies in responding to the identified challenges?
- Should we pursue sectoral or geographic approaches to environmental protection?
- The work of the UNFCC and GIACC
- What does the future hold?
- Does liberalization of air transport services enhance or jeopardize industry economic health?
- What are the rights of the passenger against excessive taxation?
- Can we design a security system and culture that is both effective and efficient?
- Do harassment, delay and inconvenience of the travelling public dampen demand for air transportation?
- What impact will Machine Readable Travel Documents [MRTDs] have on security facilitation?
- What is the future of registered or trusted traveller programmes?
- What are the cultural and privacy issues surrounding full body scanning?
- Are health concerns regarding security technology justified?
Chair: Jim Marriot - Chief Aviation Security Branch, ICAO