- What are appropriate airline, airport, ANS and manufacturer strategies in responding to the identified challenges?
- Should we pursue sectoral or geographic approaches to environmental protection?
- The work of the UNFCC and GIACC
- What does the future hold?
- Does liberalization of air transport services enhance or jeopardize industry economic health?
- What are the rights of the passenger against excessive taxation?
- Can we design a security system and culture that is both effective and efficient?
- Are market based measures the solution to CO2 emissions?
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme - Consistent with international law?
- Is a global sectoral approach realistically achievable or are equivalent measures the way forward?
- What is ICAO's framework on market-based measures, and what is its plan of action on climate change?
- What environmental challenges does the ICAO 37th Session of the ICAO Assembly face?
Chair: Alejandro Piera - Advisor, United Arab Emirates Delegation on the ICAO Council