Working at McGill offers an exciting and unique experience. Some of the advantages of working at McGill:
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Wide spectrum of professional development opportunities
- 3 weeks of vacation for new employees after one year plus extra time off at Christmas
- Summer Fridays for management, professional, administrative and support staff
- Medical and dental coverage
- Extended health plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Extended maternity leave
- Income replacement program (long-term disability)
- Basic life insurance
- Optional group life insurance
- Health and wellbeing program
Other attributes ...
Beautiful main campus in the heart of vibrant downtown Montreal with easy access to public transit, near services, restaurants, shops and museums.
Macdonald campus thrives in a bucolic suburb setting which houses the faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
World class athletic facilities downtown and an impressive network of McGill libraries.