- Change will remain a constant at McGill so we need to increase our capacity to adapt rapidly.
- No one has the whole picture in an organization: we need the diversity of perspectives from our clients and from each other to make informed decisions and plan a bright future.
- People involved in day-to-day operations of a unit have a unique, first-hand perspective to offer on the delivery and effectiveness of resources and services. Their input is invaluable in establishing new structures and streamlining processes.
- The demand for greater accountability and client-centeredness will remain a constant.
- Institutions of higher learning will be increasingly required to ground their success in key performance indicators and other measures.