Senior Systems Administrator (MR2787)
- Routinely audits hardware and software to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, procedures, and configuration guidelines.
- Implements and use backup and restore techniques
- Provide Level 2 and 3 technical support, assist in the evaluation of new products and services, and may manage vendor service level agreements
- Implement and maintain system management software, as well as research, analyze, and implement software patches and hardware modifications to resolve deficiencies
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive technical system configuration and database library of all supporting documentation.
- Schedules, installs, upgrades and maintains operating systems and software.
- Perform capacity and resource planning by assessing risks and developing contingency plans
- Performs other duties as assigned
Undergraduate degree (Computer Science or related field)
Five (5) years' related experience.
Please submit your application, curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number:
McGill University, HR IT Services
688 Sherbrooke Street West, 16th floor
careeropportunity [dot] its [at] mcgill [dot] ca