IT Security Analyst (MR5781)
- Plan, implement and oversee the operation of the University information security protection program.
- Manage response to security incidents (e.g. data breaches). Aggregate, correlate and analyze data.
- Audit to ensure compliance with established regulations, standards, policies, procedures, and configuration security guidelines.
- Manage information security vendor assessments, security attestations, re-certifications, audits, risk assessments, security testing.
- Design, implement and integrate security information and event management (SIEM), log management, anomaly detection, and configuration and vulnerability management.
- Design and implement information security solutions/infrastructure.
- Manage information security risks. Assess risk strategies to manage risk. Provide solutions for remediation and compensating controls.
- Plan and implement identity and access management/governance.
- Review and analyze security device configurations and policies.
- Participate in defining, implementing and measuring security awareness and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by director.
Three (3) years' related experience
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly indicating the reference number:
McGill University, HR IT Services
688 Sherbrooke Street West, 16th floor
careeropportunity [dot] its [at] mcgill [dot] ca