Site navigation (skip):
To register, view your current registration status, or cancel your registration for a course, please sign in using your McGill ID and Minerva PIN. If you do not know your ID and PIN, please contact IST Customer Support Help Desk at 398-3398.
LDP - Leadership Development Program
LDP Core Program - Organizational Effectiveness
|***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO LDP MEMBERS ONLY***
Increasingly our leaders are asked to do more with less and to effectively manage people, processes and overall performance. Knowing how to enhance individual and team effectiveness requires concrete knowhow. This spring, McGill launched its Organizational Effectiveness Mini-Series to support leaders and change agents with much needed tools and strategies.
An integration of the Organizational Effectiveness modules, this one-day workshop will provide participants with strategies, tools and tips to:
• Manage effective meetings that engage and lead to concrete outcomes
• Build trust and explore ideas through brainstorming
• Conduct environmental scans and S.W.O.T. analyses (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) that inform strategic directions and actions
• Funnel “blue sky” ideas into sound, measured decisions, enabling varying degrees of group participation;
• Flow chart basic processes.
Back to course listing.