Site navigation (skip):
To register, view your current registration status, or cancel your registration for a course, please sign in using your McGill ID and Minerva PIN. If you do not know your ID and PIN, please contact IST Customer Support Help Desk at 398-3398.
LDP - Leadership Development Program
LDP Supervisor Stream - Coaching for Performance
|***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO LDP MEMBERS ONLY***
As leaders are called to adapt to change and to place an increasing value on managing people and processes, coaching skills are critical. Our leaders and change agents are often called upon to guide a person (or a group) towards successful outcomes by providing feedback and by acting as a catalyst for reflection.
In this one-day workshop, participants will:
• Identify coaching opportunities both for continuous development and for improvement
• Recognize and practice effective coaching behaviors
• Learn how to ask the right questions under the right circumstances
• Prepare a coaching conversation, aligned with performance dialogue processes
• The CAR method for providing coachee with feedback
|LDP||LDP Supervisor Stream - Coaching for Performance||1 day||Sep 24, 2014||Please sign in to register|
|Maximum Number of Participants||15|
Back to course listing.