Site navigation (skip):
To register, view your current registration status, or cancel your registration for a course, please sign in using your McGill ID and Minerva PIN. If you do not know your ID and PIN, please contact IST Customer Support Help Desk at 398-3398.
FIN - Financial Administration module
Advances and Expense Reports
|This course provides an overview of the Reimbursement of Expenses Policy . Checklists for submitting Advances and Expense Reports are discussed.
- Define various Roles and Responsibilities in the Advances and Expense Reports processes
- Define when to use each of the 3 advance types
- Provide an overview of the main themes of the Reimbursement of Expenses Policy
- Go over the Advance and Expense Report Checklist
- Provide tips and tricks on how to avoid rejected expense reports
By the end of the course, participants will
- Be able to understand the difference between an advance and an expense report
- Be able to differentiate between a non-travel reimbursement versus a travel-related reimbursement
- Be able to recognize when to submit a third party payment
- Be able to have the necessary tools to successfully submit an advance or an expense
|FIN||Advances and Expense Reports||0.5 day||TBD||Please sign in to register|
|Maximum Number of Participants||100|
|Time||(Waiting List, sessions offered every month, TBD)|
|Comment||WAITING LIST. By registering on the waiting list, you will have first priority in securing a spot in the upcoming sessions.|
Back to course listing.