Site navigation (skip):
To register, view your current registration status, or cancel your registration for a course, please sign in using your McGill ID and Minerva PIN. If you do not know your ID and PIN, please contact IST Customer Support Help Desk at 398-3398.
FIN - Financial Services Module
Get Your Hands on MMP (McGill MarketPlace)
|Target population:||All administrative and support staff members|
|The McGill MarketPlace (MMP) is an e-procurement system, a virtual shopping mall where users can view, compare and order products from various catalog vendors, as well as place non-catalog requisitions. This course provides an overview of when and how to use MMP to place orders, tips for trouble shooting rejected requisitions, and includes hands-on training examples. Please note that this is an Introductory course for NEW users to MMP.
- Provide an overview of the McGill MarketPlace as a procurement tool
- Go over the steps required to submit a successful purchase requisition for punch out, hosted catalog, and non catalog vendors
By the end of the end of the course, participants will:
- Know when to use MMP to submit a purchase requisition
- Have a better understanding of the MMP steps
- Create carts and add products with hosted catalog items/ punch-out items / non-catalog items/ from past orders
- Be better to complete all sections of a requisition after clicking on "Proceed to Checkout"
- Know where to go to see the history of a requisition and cart
To find out more about future training dates, please contact Procurement Services at 514-398-2840 or send an email to email@example.com.
Back to course listing.