Site navigation (skip):
To register, view your current registration status, or cancel your registration for a course, please sign in using your McGill ID and Minerva PIN. If you do not know your ID and PIN, please contact IST Customer Support Help Desk at 398-3398.
LDP - Leadership Development Program
LDP Core program - Change Management at McGill
|***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WORKSHOP IS OPEN TO LDP MEMBERS ONLY***
Change is a constant and people are experiencing increasing demands on their time and resources. Our ability to manage change effectively can contribute to highly stimulating and productive workplaces, despite all the characteristic challenges of change.
This one-day workshop will:
• Help participants understand how change works, particularly how people react to change, the best managerial responses to these reactions, and the steps to effectively manage the change process.
• Provide leaders with concepts and tools to enable them to manage themselves to perform at a high level and manage their stress levels during a period of change.
• Highlight the particular dynamics of resistance to change and techniques to manage these aspects.
• Encourage participants to prepare a communications plan in order to manage the change.
• Enable participants to deal effectively with difficult employee situations that may occur during a period of change.
For more information, please contact us at Organizational Development: OD.HR@McGill.ca.
Back to course listing.