Fall 2014 On-Campus Recruitment
Are you looking for a job in the Federal or Provincial Government, Consulting, Financial Institutions, Engineering or Information Technology? If you're graduating in 2014-2015, now is the time when these industries recruit on campus. Find out more by attending company presentations, career fairs and reading our brochures on Campus Recruitment (ie how to search, upload documents, apply, sign up for interviews, etc.) and Career Fairs. Take a look at our Podcasts which will provide you with quick online access to some of our career development workshops. These podcasts have been created to give you some fundamental information on the different components of the job search process
For a schedule of recruitment campaign's deadline dates and interviews Click here . You may also want to check out the following events:
- Management Career Fair - Sept 19- Centre Mont Royal - open to all non management students as of 12 noon, McGill ID required - business formal required.
- McGill Tech Fair – Oct 1 & 2 - New Residence Hall - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm - open to all disciplines
Explore by Industry
The following industry guides give you an overview of the industry. Each guide provides information on work area, typical employers, career profiles, employers, job websites and more.
- Agriculture & Agri-Food Systems
- Environment & Sustainability
- Life Sciences
- Nutrition & Dietetics
Find a Company
To find a list of companies in a specific industry sector, visit LinkedIn Company Directory.
This resource helps you answer questions like:
- Where can I find a list of cosmetics companies in Paris?
- Where can I find a list of managment consulting firms in Montreal?
- Where can I find a list of movie production companies in Toronto?