Fellow centres and institutes
Health law covers a wide variety of specialties.
Below is a list of centres and institutes at McGill and elsewhere that share an interest in health and law.
- Biomedical Ethics Unit (McGill)
- Centre of Genomics and Policy (McGill)
- Centre for Indigenous Peoples' Nutrition and Environment (McGill)
- Culture & Mental Health Research Unit (MUHC)
- Institute for Health and Social Policy (McGill)
- Global Health Programs (MUHC)
- National Network for Aboriginal Mental Health Research (MUHC)
- Réseau de recherche en santé des populations du Québec
- Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism (McGill Law)
- Centre for Intellectual Property Policy (McGill Law)
- Centre for Medicine, Ethics and Law (McGill Law)
- Quebec research Centre for Private and Comparative Law (McGill Law)