As Werner Graupe himself discovered, studying abroad is enriching in a number of ways. It will allow you to:
- Understand another culture
- Benefit from a variety of perspectives, the latest technology, and cutting-edge research and training
- Enjoy academic opportunities not available in your home institution
- Polish your English language skills
- Become more self-reliant and self-assured
- Make contacts with international colleagues
- Understand yourself better and, for many, have the "experience of a lifetime"