If you are a full-time Master’s or Doctoral student in good standing, you are now eligible to print business cards through McGill’s Printing Services.
Printing Services has developed a template for the graduate student card, which includes the following content:
- Your name; followed on the same line by any degrees you have already earned (the latter is optional)
- The phrase “Master’s candidate” or “Ph.D. candidate” (optional)
- The identifying words: Graduate Student (written in exactly this form)
- Department/Faculty name
- Department/Faculty address
- Phone number(s) of choice
- McGill email address (no other email address will be accepted)
- McGill web address (optional)
No additional information will be included, and unfortunately no alternatives to the template can be authorized (except in the case of units, such as the Schulich School of Music and the Desautels Faculty of Management, which have developed a variation on the standard template).
Cards are available in sets of 100 for $35. If you wish to purchase bilingual cards (in which English appears on one side and French on the other), the cost for a set of 100 is $45.
To order your McGill Graduate Student business cards, please visit the Printing Services website and download the Graduate Students Business Cards Request Form. Once completed please return it to the McGill Copy Service located in the basement of the Redpath Library Building, rm. RS-16.
To ensure the integrity of McGill Graduate Student business cards, Printing Services requires that your graduate secretary / graduate program coordinator verify your information. It is your responsibility to ensure that confirmation of:
- your status as a graduate student
- your program (Master’s or Ph.D, if you are including this on your card)
- your existing degrees (if you are including these on the card) is emailed to printing [dot] services [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Printing Services) .
Students who withdraw from a graduate program are asked to destroy any remaining business cards or return them to the Department/Faculty at time of withdrawal.