Please ensure that you have received and read all the instructions in the offer of your award and in the relevant Award Holder's Guide in order to know what forms are required, where they should be submitted, and deadline date.
Every student receiving an award/fellowship must submit their Direct Deposit information via the Student Accounts Menu on Minerva (in sections "payroll-related" and "student-related"). If you are unable to enter the banking information please contact Student Accounts. Incomplete banking or address information will result in delayed payments.
- Fund Opening/Renewal Form for graduate students and postdoctorals (not required for NSERC or SSHRC graduate awards)
- Payment Activation for TriCouncil Awards (NSERC/SSHRC or CIHR graduate awards)
- Payment Activation for FRSQ USRA - Request & Checklist
- Payment Request Form for Mackenzie King & Tomlinson
- Award Certification Form for postdoctoral award recipients
- Progress Report Form (McGill Fellowships)
- Progress Report Form for TriCouncil Awards (NSERC/SSHRC/CIHR)
Award Holder's Guides
- General Award Holder's Guide (for McGill Fellowships)
- NSERC Award Holder's Guide
- CIHR Award Holder's Guide
- SSHRC Award Holder's Guide
- Tomlinson Postdoctoral Fellowship Award Holder's Guide