The McGill Conference on Global Food Security provides your organization with a unique opportunity to gain visibility among a group of prominent, successful and entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to ending world hunger.
We anticipate conference attendance to exceed 400 participants, comprised of international scholars and development experts, agricultural specialists, policy makers, Ministers of government, academics and university students, as well as numerous key international organizations. The participants will help to define a Framework for Action at the end of the conference, which will enable them and their organizations to pursue actions leading to global food security.
As one of the sponsors of the McGill Conference on Global Food Security, your organization will be provided with an array of opportunities – based on your level of support – that will give you prominent visibility throughout the two-day event.
Download the Sponsorship document or contact paul [dot] simard [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Paul Simard) (514 398-7618) or ron [dot] henry [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Ron Henry) (514 398-7695) to see how you can participate.
Please note: Sponsorship support of the Conference is not tax-deductible; should you require a tax receipt, please consider making your support in the form of a donation instead. Recognition of your support will be given.
POSSIBILITIES OF SUPPORT for SPONSORS or DONORS
All sponsors and donors will be publically acknowledged at the Conference and on all Conference material.
- CONFERENCE SPONSOR (not tax-deductible). Download the Sponsorship document.
- CONFERENCE DONOR (tax receipt will be issued): all levels of support are available as donations. See the Sponsorship document and the list below for details.
OTHER POSSIBILITIES FOR SUPPORT
- STUDENT ATTENDANCE: $550 will support the attendance of ten students at the Conference
- STUDENT POSTER COMPETITION: $650 will provide awards to the winning posters and subsidize poster printing costs for the students
- NETWORKING SESSION: $3000 will support the Networking Session for 250 attendees; the Networking Session can also be supported in part.
- IN-KIND SUPPORT: Products and/or services that meet the needs of the Conference are also greatly appreciated