Management Core: Introduction to principles and concepts of information systems in organizations. Topics include information technology, transaction processing systems, decision support systems, database and systems development. Students are required to have background preparation on basic micro computer skills including spreadsheet and word-processing.
Offered by: Management
- Prerequisite (Continuing Studies): CMSC 101 College Algebra and Functions or equivalent Basic computer skills including DOS, Spreadsheets and Word-processing and Database
- Restriction: Fall sections restricted to BCom students
- Continuing Studies: requirement for the Institute of Internal Auditors, CMA, CGA
- A special seminar will be available to those students who do not possess the above basic computer skills, at the students' own expense.
- Fall 2012
- Winter 2013
- Summer 2013
- Animesh Animesh, Charles Quesnel, Emmanuelle Vaast, Genevieve Bassellier, Leo Kerklaan, Yasser Rahrovani
- Charles Quesnel, Kunsoo Han, Leo Kerklaan, Richard George Donovan