Mathematics & Statistics (Sci): The definite integral. Techniques of integration. Applications. Introduction to sequences and series.
Offered by: Mathematics and Statistics
- Prerequisites: MATH 139 or MATH 140 or MATH 150.
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken MATH 121 or CEGEP objective 00UP or equivalent
- Restriction Note B: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 122 or MATH 130 or MATH 131, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Each Tutorial section is enrolment limited
- Fall 2012
- Winter 2013
- Summer 2013
- Antonio Lei
- Sidney Trudeau, Stephen W Drury, Thomas F Fox