Calculus 1 with Precalculus
Mathematics & Statistics (Sci): Review of trigonometry and other Precalculus topics. Limits, continuity, derivative. Differentiation of elementary functions. Antidifferentiation. Applications.
Offered by: Mathematics and Statistics
- 4 hours lecture, 1 hour tutorial
- Prerequisite: a course in functions
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken CEGEP objective 00UN or equivalent.
- Restriction Note B: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 122, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Students continue in MATH 141
- Each Tutorial section is enrolment limited