Honours Mathematical Programming
Mathematics & Statistics (Sci): The course consists of the lectures of MATH 417, but will be assessed at the honours level.
Offered by: Mathematics and Statistics
- Prerequisites: MATH 248, MATH 251 and COMP 202 or COMP 250 or permission of instructor.
- Restriction: Intended primarily for honours students. Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 417.
- Note: Additionally, a special project or projects may be assigned.
- This course is not scheduled for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- There are no professors associated with this course for the 2013-2014 academic year.