Linear Algebra and Geometry
Mathematics & Statistics (Sci): Systems of linear equations, matrices, inverses, determinants; geometric vectors in three dimensions, dot product, cross product, lines and planes; introduction to vector spaces, linear dependence and independence, bases; quadratic loci in two and three dimensions.
Offered by: Mathematics and Statistics
- 3 hours lecture, 1 hour tutorial
- Prerequisite: a course in functions
- Restriction A: Not open to students who have taken MATH 221 or CEGEP objective 00UQ or equivalent.
- Restriction B: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 123, MATH 130 or MATH 131, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.
- Restriction C: Not open to students who are taking or have taken MATH 134.
- Fall 2012
- Winter 2013
- Summer 2013
- Djivede A. Kelome, Eric J. Cormier, Michael A. Bailey, William J Anderson
- Luca Candelori, William J Anderson