McGill Farmers' Market (MFM)
Following a lengthy consultation process, we are pleased to announce our new partnership with McGill's Farmers' Market.
The McGill Farmers’ Market (MFM) is a non-profit student-run organization founded in 2008 that works to bring local and sustainable produce to McGill's downtown campus and the surrounding community.
- Weekly markets are held on Thursdays until October 24th, 2013 from 12 pm to 5 pm on McTavish street.
- A Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program runs from July to October
- The MFM provides a medium through which local, healthy, and sustainable food choices are promoted on campus, all the while empowering local and sustainable vendors, as well as student farmers, to sell their produce first-hand.
- Get all the details on the numerous vendors who participate in the Farmers' Market.
- While the market is student-run, its support network and stakeholders draw from all corners of the McGill community.
Visit the MFM blog for more information on the MFM’s mandate, actions, and how to get involved.