Treat guests at your next campus event to superb catering from McGill Food and Dining Services. We offer a wide range of catering options to suit every taste and budget. Whether you choose from our recommended menus or have one custom made to suit your specific needs, our choices reflect the latest food trends and demonstrate the talents of our highly qualified culinary team.
Procedure for Ordering Catering Services
All requests for catering services are made by creating a Purchase Requisition on MMP and issuance of a Purchase Order. Procurement Services has added “Aramark, Classic Fare Catering” as a ‘Punchout Supplier’ in MMP, whereby clients can set-up their own menu and provide specifics for events.
If you are unfamiliar with the practice of requesting Purchase Orders (PO), you can contact Procurement Services for further assistance. If you plan on ordering catering services for more than one event per year, it is recommended that you set up a standing Purchase Order which can be used for numerous events.
Step-By-Step Guide for ordering catering services
- Please consult McGill MarketPlace to access the “Classic Fare Catering” menu and prices.
- catering [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Contact us) via phone or e-mail to set-up the menu and request a quote.
- We will send you a quote and a contract, indicating the event number.
- Take the time to carefully review quote and contract. If everything is in order, please process a Purchase Requisition on MMP. In the products description section of the Purchase Requisition, you must indicate the event number. Also, please provide the location, date and time of the event in the “Vendor Note” section.
- Procurement Services will assign a Purchase Order (PO) number for your order, and send it with your approved requisition. Please enter this PO number on the quote/contract and fax it to us at ______ to confirm acceptance of the order. This PO number is mandatory for us to proceed with any catering service.
- Once the order has been delivered to the client, we will forward the invoice to McGill’s Accounts Payable indicating the PO#, for processing of payment.
McGill Alcohol Permits Administration
Please visit Events Bookings at McGill for more details on liquor licenses and supply of alcohol for events held on campus.