T: 514 398-7922 | selim [dot] kermasha [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email) | Macdonald-Stewart Building, MS3-016
DSc Applied Biochemistry (Enzymology), INPL (Nancy, France) 1978
DEA Applied Biochemistry (Enzymology), University of Nancy I (Nancy, France) 1974
CES Applied Chemistry (Biochemistry), University of Nancy I (Nancy, France) 1972
BSc Food Science, University of Baghdad (Baghdad, Iraq) 1967
- American Chemical society (ACS)
- Ordre des chimistes du Québec
- Enzyme Engineering
- American Oil Chemists' Society (AOCS)
- International Polyphenol Group
- Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
Professor S. Kermasha's primary research interest is in the area of Enzymology with special emphasis on Food Biotechnology.
He is leading several research projects in the area of Biotechnology/Enzymology dealing with industrial approaches of national and international importance.