||Check-in & Treats
||Welcome & Keynote Address
- Drew Dudley will be the main speaker for the Leadership for Life! conference. Drew is the founder of Nuance Leadership, and has spoken to over 100,000 people around the world to empower them to develop their leadership capacity. He has been featured on The Huffington Post, Forbes.com and TED.com. His work with some of Canada's largest schools, corporations and government agencies has led to him being called "one of the most motivating and inspiring speakers on leadership out there right now" (Dr. Brian Harrington, Oxford University).
- click here to watch an excerpt from Drew's talk on Everyday Leadership
||Move to Workshop A
The Leadership Line-up
- Teaming Up: Communication, conflict resolution, and effecting change as a team member.
- All in Good Time: Time and life management for engaged student leaders.
- Looking Ahead: Using your leadership skills and experiences to set yourself up for future success.
- Presented by: Janice Tester, Career Development Advisor with Career Planning Services, Student Services at McGill University.
- Hear from Peers Student government and organizations panel.
- Presented by: Josh Redel, President of the Students' Society of McGill University (SSMU) and others.
- Engaged and Confused: Volunteering in Montreal.
- Presented by: Anurag Dhir, Community Engagement Coordinator for the Social Equity and Diversity Education Office (SEDE) at McGill University.
- A Change of Pace: Leading, and reacting, to change.
- Presented by: Lauren Penney, Associate Director of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies at McGill University.
||Move to Workshop B
||Workshop B (same workshops as in Workshop A)
||Move to Next Steps Workshop (small group action planning)
||Next Steps Workshop
Action planning and networking