Are you a new Academic Administrator or Fund Holder? Interested in learning the basics on how to be reimbursed for University-related travel, or, how to pay for goods and services? Look no further. Below are some introductory tutorials on these topics and others.
- Start with the Introduction and then move on to the tutorial which interests you most.
- Don't forget to view the Web Resources tutorial.
- Download this Handout which accompanies the tutorials.
As we create more tutorials, they will be published on this page. If you would like to make a suggestion for a future topic, or wish to share your feedback with us, fishelp.acct [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Tutorials%20on%20the%20website) (email )the Finance Help Desk.
(.mp4 file which will open in a new window)
- Introduction (1min 33sec)
- Advances and expense reports process (10min) | Handout
- Payment methods for the purchase of goods and services (non-travel related) (7min 1sec) | Handout
- Delegating approval and signing authority (4min 5sec) | Handout
- Reconciling monthly financial statements (6min 27sec) | Handout
- Web resources at your disposal (2min 56sec)