To view the available balance of all of your Funds AND Grants on one report, along with posted transactions and commitments/encumbrances:
- Go to the Fund Balances and Profiles WEB report page
- Click on the hyperlinked report name
- Follow the instructions on the screen to run the report
** Please Note:
- Data warehouse access is required to run these reports - more information on requesting access.
- The data in web reports is updated daily - when you run a report it will not include transactions posted "today", but, will include all transactions posted up to "yesterday" (depending on the entered search parameters).
- Clicking on the hyperlinked amounts will allow you to drill-down to view transaction details.
Other reports are also available on the Miscellaneous Reports page. To run reports for one fund/grant at a time:
- For Grants, run reports such as Grant Inception To Date Expenditures or Multi Period Grant Details.
- For Funds, run reports such as Multi Period Fund Details.
To view the available balance of a single Fund or Grant, along with posted transactions and commitments/encumbrances:
- Log in to Minerva or to myMcGill
- Go to the Finance (Fund) Administration Menu
- Use the Budget Query for Fund Holders option
- Use the Budget Query option to view revenue accounts / transactions
Clicking on the hyperlinks for the various accounts will allow you to drill-down to view transaction details.
To view your monthly financial statements, two options are available:
For Grants, open the Monthly Grant Details FZRG0049 statements.
For Funds, open the Monthly Fund Details FZRG0021 statements.
To view a listing of Funds/Grants you have access to, complete with balances & contact information for your Fund Administrators, open the Summary of Free Balances by User Security FZRG0055 statement.
For more information about this menu option, read our Knowledge Base article General Information for Minerva Monthly Financial Statements.
** Please Note: Data warehouse access is required to run these reports - more information on requesting access.
For Grants, run Monthly Grant Details
For Funds, run Monthly Fund Details.
Should you wish to allow McGill staff/employees (with a valid McGill ID) to:
- View balances and transactions posted to your Funds or Grants, including financial statements
- View payroll details (optional)
A FIS Authorization form must be signed and submitted to Financial Services - more information.