Gaining access to the Finance Menu in Minerva &/or the Banner Finance module
A FIS Authorization form must be signed and submitted to Financial Services.
- You MUST attend the pre-requisite training courses prior to submitting the authorization form.
- Additional training is required to process transfers between Funds (JE16), and for access to the Budget Module/Reports.
- Read our Knowledge Base article Finance System Training: Minerva access & Banner (Finance, Budget, JE16) access for more information on the pre-requisites.
Register for the courses in Minerva > Employee menu > IT Customer Services (ICS) menu > Request for Banner/Minerva training.
- In order to run the web and crystal report templates found in the Reporting section of this website, you will need access to the Data Warehouse.
- Access is granted by submitting the Data Warehouse Request form on the IT Services site. You will need to enter your Banner UserID in the form. Contact the Finance Help Desk (fishelp [dot] acct [at] mcgill [dot] ca (by email) / phone at 514-398-3463) if you are unsure what it is. A Banner UserID is created for everyone who has access to the Finance menu in Minerva.
- This access is in addition to the query access to funds requested by submitting the FIS Authorization form.
For questions or help in using any of these resources, contact the Finance Help Desk:
fishelp [dot] acct [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Email) / 514-398-3463.