We are responsible for the recording and reporting of information received relating to the financial activities of the University’s units, and the high-level monitoring of the integrity of financial transactions.
Additionally, Financial Services is responsible for:
- Audited Financial Statements;
- High-level guidance to the University on financial issues and management;
- Preparation and management of the annual operating and capital budget;
- Planning and liaison with government on physical resources and financial matters;
- Internal controls and policy.