Obtaining a liquor license

Alcohol permits and landlord Letters of Authorization can now be obtained through our online events booking system.

Once you have read and agreed to the regulations contained in this section, you can proceed to the application by clicking here.

Please note: The University is closed on April 14 and 17th, therefore, all requests for the week of April 17-23 need to be submitted by April 7th, 2017.