Software and Tools
Note: You cannot print your calendar topic from XMAX. If you need to work with a printed copy, please contact ecalendarsupport [dot] es [at] mcgill [dot] ca to request a PDF of your topic.
In order to get familiar with the new software and process, please take some time to review the following guides.
- Project Overview
- Tutorial Video, approximately 20 minutes
- Remote Desktop Instructions for Mac and Linux users
You may print out the following reference guides and keep them handy.
- eCalendar Style Guide (including university abbreviations; also available in PDF version)
- eCalendar Procedures - Updating Courses (last updated 11 Oct, 2013)
- eCalendar Procedures - Updating Programs (last updated 7 Oct, 2013)
- eCalendar Quick Steps (last updated 1 Nov, 2013)
- eCalendar User Guide (last updated 4 Nov, 2013)
- Cheat Sheet (last updated 4 Nov, 2013)