If you've been assigned as eCalendar content reviewer for your academic or administrative unit, the following information will help you familiarize with the software and procedures involved. You may also refer to the Training and Support section for further details.
Software and Tools
Note: You cannot print your eCalendar topic from XMAX. If you need to work with a printed copy, please contact ecalendarsupport.es [at] mcgill.ca to request a PDF of your topic.
The following guides will familiarize you with the eCalendar review process, and help troubleshoot any software issues you may encounter.
- New & Improved! Tutorial Video, approximately 7 mins. (Also available: original Tutorial Video, approximately 20 mins.)
- Project Overview
- Remote Desktop Instructions for Mac and Linux users
- New! Webtop Troubleshooting Wizard
You may refer to the following reference guides and keep them handy.
- Getting Started - eCalendar (last updated 3 Oct. 2017)
- Quick Steps (last updated 3 Oct. 2017)
- eCalendar Style Guide (incl. university abbreviations; also available as a PDF; last updated 3 Oct. 2017)
- eCalendar Procedures - Updating Courses (last updated 3 Oct. 2017)
- eCalendar Procedures - Updating Programs (last updated 3 Oct. 2017)
- eCalendar New Users Guide (last updated 3 Oct. 2017)
Additional Guides for Faculty Coordinators
eCalendar Publishing Schedule
Our yearly eCalendar publishing schedule is available at www.mcgill.ca/es/ecalendar-project.