Software and Tools
Note: You cannot print your calendar topic from XMAX. If you need to work with a printed copy, please contact ecalendarsupport [dot] es [at] mcgill [dot] ca to request a PDF of your topic.
In order to get familiar with the new software and process, please take some time to review the following guides.
- New and Improved! Tutorial Video, approximately 7 minutes
- Project Overview
- Remote Desktop Instructions for Mac and Linux users
- (Also available: Original Tutorial Video, approximately 20 minutes)
You may print out the following reference guides and keep them handy.
- Getting Started - eCalendar (last updated Oct. 5, 2015)
- Quick Steps (last updated Oct. 5, 2015)
- eCalendar Style Guide (including university abbreviations; also available in PDF version; last updated Oct. 5, 2015)
- eCalendar Procedures - Updating Courses (last updated Oct. 5, 2015)
- eCalendar Procedures - Updating Programs (last updated Oct. 5, 2015)
- eCalendar User Guide (last updated Oct. 5, 2015)