Quick Links

The Department

Frank Dawson Adams Building

Named in honour of Frank Dawson Adams, a professor of Geology who also served as Vice Principal, from 1920 to 1924.

More info

What might have been

Sketch for proposed F.D. Adams Building combined with photo of east campus (circa 1950)

More info

Green Scene

The view from beneath the Frank Dawson Adams Building walkway.

More July images