The mandate of the Environmental Engineering Committee is to coordinate and promote environmental research and teaching programs within the Faculty; to advise the coordinators of the undergraduate Minor program in Environmental Engineering and the MEng (Environmental Engineering Option) program.
Committee Members for the 2014-2015 academic year are:
- Prof. Subhasis Ghoshal (Committee Chair) - Civil Engineering, Coordinator of the Minor in Env. Eng and Masters in Env Eng.
- Prof. Madhav Badami - Urban Planning
- Prof. Vikram Bhatt - Architecture
- Prof. Grant Clark - Bioresource Engineering
- Prof. David Frost - Mechanical Engineering
- Prof. Geza Joos - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Prof. Amine Kamen - Bioengineering
- Prof. Mustafa Kumral - Mining and Materials Engineering
- Prof. Nathalie Tufenkji - Chemical Engineering
For more information regarding environment related activities in the Faculty, please contact the subhasis.ghoshal [at] mcgill.ca (Chair) of the Environmental Engineering Committee.