August 30, 2010
- 4th Annual McGill Auditory Sciences Laboratory Lectureship and Academic Day
Announcement / Program [.pdf]
January 10-11, 2013
- The 4th Annual McGill Facial Plastic Surgery Cadaver Course. Dr. Mark Samaha, at the Arnold and Blema Steinberg Medical Simulation Centre of McGill University, Montreal
January 12, 2013
- The FESS Cadaver Course. “Finding Sinus Ostia: The use of landmarks”. Dr. Mark Samaha, at the Arnold and Blema Steinberg Medical Simulation Centre of McGill University, Montreal
January 28-30, 2013
- Temporal Bone Drilling Course (R3s). Dr.
||Dr. J.P. Frechette||Surgical management of TMR||JGH Block 5:15 p.m.|
||Dr. Martin J. Corsten (Ottawa)||70th Annual Birkett Memorial Lectureship||JGH Block 5:15 p.m.|
||Dr. A. Kanaan (Ped fellow)
||JGH Block 5:15 p.m.
April 14, 2011
- 13th Annual Raymer Lectureship, Glutathione in Health and Illness. Potential ENT Applications, Dr. Jimmy Gutman - Prominent Author of the International Health Bestseller
May 2, 2011
- 8th Annual Schloss Pediatric Lectureship, Post-operative analgesia: the tonsillectomy challenge, Dr. Sylvie Lafrenaye, Professor in Pediatrics, University of Sherbrooke
May 9, 2011
- 19th Annual Resident Research Day/James D. Baxter Lectureship, Future trends in otology, Dr. Manohar Bance, Prof – Acting Head, Div.
March 5-6, 2012
McGill University Laryngology Course, Director: Dr. Karen Kost, Co-director: Dr. Nadine Yammine