Quick Links



Each full-time member of faculty in the Department whose name is included on the Advisor List acts as an undergraduate Advisor to provide you with information about its programs, courses, relevant electives, and other academic concerns. To discuss general matters relating to your B.A. degree, see an Arts Faculty Advisor in the Student Affairs Office located in Dawson Hall.

Advising in the Department of English

Advising for Returning and Transfer Students

Advising in the Department of English is provided by all professors and by the Undergraduate Coordinator in the English Office (Arts 155). Some professors advise graduate students only. Professors who do undergraduate advising help students in the specific Option in which they teach (Literature, Cultural Studies, or Drama and Theatre).

Classified as