- How do I request a transcript?
Log on to MINERVA:
1. Select the Student Menu.
2. Select the Student Records Menu.
3. Select Request Printed/Official Transcript.
4. Read through the options on the "Select a Mailing Address" screen to complete your request. (You must click on the "Submit" button to receive your transcripts.) Please see Transcripts for more information.
- How do I receive a transcript?
You can request printed transcripts to be picked up at the Enrollment Services Office or be mailed to you or another recipient. Please see Transcripts for more information.
- Why are my grades from exchange not posted on my MINERVA Transcript?
The course you took will appear as the McGill equivalent in terms of credits, but the actual grades will not appear and will not be calculated in your GPA. Grades received at another university will never appear on your McGill transcript. Please see Exchange for more information.
- My unofficial transcript says that I have a “Freshman Courses Incomplete” Hold. What is that?
You have not yet completed the core freshman courses for the faculty. The missing requirements do not prevent registration but, if not resolved, will prevent graduation from that faculty. If you believe you did complete the freshman requirements, please come to the Student Affairs Office to resolve the hold. Please see Registration Verification for more information.