Requesting the McConnell Engineering Kiosk
The McConnell Engineering kiosk must be made in person.
- Please see:
Ms Dianne Ferguson
Engineering Undergraduate Society
McConnell Room 7
Requesting an Engineering Building Lobby
These procedures must be followed when booking the lobby of the Frank Dawson Adams Building, the Macdonald Engineering, the Wong Building, or the Lorne M. Trottier building for special events.
- Do not advertise the date of an event until your booking has been confirmed. If there are lectures or exams in the classrooms next to the lobby that cannot be relocated, you will have to change the date of your event.
- You MAY require the a security guard depending on the number of people you expect to attend your event.
Requests must be made by builddir.engineering [at] mcgill.ca (email to the Building Director.)
The following information is required to reserve a lobby and takes 5 business days to process:
- Name of the person responsible for the request(s)
- Phone Number/email address
- Title of the event
- Number of people expected to participate
- Date (MM/DD/YY)
- Time (start/end)
For more information, please contact the builddir.engineering [at] mcgill.ca (Building Director).