Innovative, adaptable and bold—these are the strengths that characterize McGill University’s Faculty of Engineering.
- Established in an era when steam was king, our Faculty has been quick to reshape its programs and pedagogical approaches, as required, to meet changing needs.
- Today we are one of Canada’s leading schools of engineering and design, with expertise in bioengineering, nanotechnology, additive manufacturing, advanced materials, project management and much, much more.
- We emphasize interdisciplinary teaching and research, sustainable solutions and a practical, entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
- We also believe that partnerships are key to success, and we are proud of our accomplishments in promoting strong, working relationships with like-minded individuals in academia, industry and government.
- As the most international of North American universities, McGill—and McGill Engineering—provide a truly welcoming environment for Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning students from across Canada and around the globe. Our location in the heart of Canada’s most culturally diverse city is a perfect setting to prepare students and professors for work in the global economy.
- The contacts you make at the McGill Faculty of Engineering last a lifetime; the knowledge and skills that you acquire provide limitless opportunities.