The Macdonald Chemistry Building, recently renamed the Macdonald-Harrington Building after its first Chemistry professor, Bernard Harrington, was built between 1896 and 1897 and was one of the many donations made to the University by Sir William Macdonald. For more on the history of the Macdonald-Harrington Building, please visit the following website.
Located in the Macdonald-Harrington Building are:
- Engineering Microcomputing Facilities: website
- School of Architecture: website
- School of Urban Planning: website
Click here to see where the Macdonald-Harrington Building is located.
815 Sherbrooke St W