Scholarships and financial aid opportunities available to undergraduate students in the Faculty of Engineering:
- Entrance scholarships: Awarded at the time of admission.
- Internal scholarships: Awarded through the Student Affairs Office while a student is registered in their engineering program.
- External scholarships: Some, such as those awarded through the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) will support the salary of a student during the summer period.
- Bursaries and loans: For students who require financial aid during their studies.
- Graduating scholarships: Including Dean's Honour List/Distinction.
- Exchange scholarships: For students who are going on exchange.